Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Annie Girl and Mr Dandy

Annie Girl is our 2yr old Border Collie, she is our "Baby". She actually "Belongs" to Sweet Boy, but he doesn't mind sharing her love with the rest of us. She gives so much joy to our family. I just love to see her sweet furry face when I get home.
Mr Dandy & I have been married for 14yrs in December. He is such a wonderful father. I'm not a sappy sweet person, don't have time for sappy, but he "Completes Me". He has such a good and patient nature. Dandy is one of the funnest people I know, constantly in a good mood, and has never met a stranger. At times I think we are polar opposites, and then I realize we just make One great Team.
You know I hardly ever take the time to think about all those little things others do for us, like love us and make us smile daily. I'm a very independent person and I guess sometimes I forget this "ain't' no one man show". These people that I call my family are such Blessings in my life.

No comments: