Saturday, July 26, 2008

Command Center

I found a great idea from Debbie@ Virtually Organized (sorry, can't figure out the link thing yet) The Command Center. When we built our house I just had to have a desk area in our kitchen, the Perfect Command Center area. I dreamed that I would use it daily and be so organized and some how it would make my life easier, and it would make me the best mommy. It hasn't, I NEVER use it, except to pile junk up as we come in or out of the kitchen which makes me crazy! I had the builder put these cute cubbies below the cabinet, one for each member in the house with a few to spare or for the 7 days of the week (can't remember now). At the moment I can't tell you what is in them, I just stick stuff up there and leave it which just adds to the whole frustration thing. This is one of the first and last things I see when I leave the house, junk and clutter, it needs to STOP. Hopefully it will stop this weekend, but not tonight because we have a Midnight Swim, maybe Sunday after Church...oh well, Sooner or Later

No comments: